Development of an in vitro bioassay to screen perennial Phlox germplasm for susceptibility to Golovinomyces cichoracearum (Erysiphe cichoracearum). C. FARINAS, P. Jourdan, F. Peduto Hand. Poster. American Phytopathological Society Annual Meeting. (2016)
Ornamental Plant Germplasm Center (OPGC), The Ohio State University 2014
-Germination and storage characterization of various ornamental seeds.
Experimental Station SERAIL, France 2013
- Collected and listed Aphids and their natural enemies to be use as a reference for farmers.
- Created and distributed information sheets on auxiliary pests control.
National Institute of Agronomy Research (INRA), France 2013
- Developed an outline for an experiment and evaluated the advantages of an eco-physiology study on mixing wheat crop (control of Leaf Area Index during the growth, yield, number of weeds, height).
TImbuk Farm, Granville, OH 2012
OSU exchange student
- Responsible for insect pest management evaluation on crop.
- Responsible for soil conductivity assessment.
- General greenhouse maintenance (growth regulator application, auxiliary application as nematodes or mites, cutting, transplanting, buffering, trimming).
Pyrenees Cactus, France 2010
- Horticultural Intern
Acquired general greenhouse maintenance skills.
Centre de polyculture, French Guiana 2010
Experienced greenhouse maintenance modified for a tropical climate and farming practices.
Franklin Park Conservatory, Columbus 2014
Vidès France 2011
- Educational actions in a primary school and leader in a center animation.
French Association for Paralyzed 2009
- Activity Leader in a holiday center for handicapped persons.
Humanitarian action, Cameroun 2008
- Built the foundations of a healthcare hut.
- Association with a local nursery to reforest the roadsides.