Survey of soybean germplasm for additional sources of resistance to Fusarium graminearum
BSc Agriculture (Plant Pathology - elective), Tribhuvan University, Nepal
MS Plant Pathology - The Ohio State University
Awards and Honors
- North Central Division, American Phytopathological Society Travel Award, Madison, Wisconsin, June 11-13, 2014
- Patricia Ngwira Travel Award to attend the Fusarium Laboratory Workshop, Manhattan, Kansas, 2013
- Phenotyping of resistance towards three pathogens of soybean, Center for Applied Plant Sciences 2nd Annual Winter Retreat, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH. 2013.
- Conservatioin Tillage and Technology Conference, Ohio Northern University, Ada, Ohio. 2014.
- Plant Pathology Graduate Students Association (PPGSA)
- PPGSA Secretary, 2013-2014