Where are our Undergrad and Grad Alumni?
About 50% of our undergraduates and many of our MS grads go on to graduate school, and 50% work in research labs or the private sector.
- Ohio State, Purdue University, University of Minnesota, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, University of Missouri, University of New Hampshire, Kansas State - PharmaBee Cardiff University (England)
- Corteva Agriscience - The Scotts Miracle-Gro Co. - Syngenta Crop Protection - BASF
- Research laboratories at Ohio State - Battelle Memorial Institute
- OSU Extension
- Ohio Department of Agriculture, Ohio EPA
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Thermo Fisher Scientific - Chemtura - Advanced Turf Solutions - JQ Biotech (Malaysia)
- Silliker - Nestle - Great Lakes Cheese - Whole Foods - Compunet Clinical Laboratories
- Driscoll's - CROPKING Inc. - Carrollton Farmers Exchange Co. - Channel Seeds
- Foertmeyer & Sons Greenhouse - Sunny Meadows Farm - Ozadia Plant Science
We have a strong placement record of students with in academia, USDA ARS, other government agencies, and in management level positions in private industry. Our alumni have excellent records of career achievements.
MS, PhD and Master in Plant Health Management Graduates
- Ohio State - several of our graduates work in research laboratories and programs in the Department of Plant Pathology, OSU Extension, and across the university
- Ohio Department of Agriculture
- Faculty and postdoctoral positions at Texas A&M, Rutgers University, Virginia Tech, University of Florida, Purdue University, University of New Hampshire, University of Illinois, Cornell University, Clemson, University of Georgia, University of Puerto Rico, Auburn University, Washington State, Washington Univ. (Missouri), University of Arkansas, University of Tennessee, Hampton University, Morehouse College, University of Minnesota
- In federal and state agencies: USDA ARS centers across the country, USDA Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service, Army Corps of Engineers, National Institutes of Health, Sandia National Laboratories, Missouri Department of Conservation
- In the private sector: Seminis, The Scotts Co., Davey Tree, Advanced Turf Solutions, The Scotts Miracle-Gro Co., Syngenta Crop Protection, Boyce Thompson Institute for Plant Research, Bioworks, Corteva Agriscience, The Davey Tree Expert Co., Bayer, Pioneer, Compunet Clinical Laboratories, Whole Foods, CROPKING Inc., PharmCanna
- Across the world - Yeditepe University (Turkey); Kasetsart University (Thailand); Army Polytechnic Institute (Quito, Ecuador); John Innes Centre (United Kingdom), Universidad Autonoma Chapingo (Mexico), University of Dundee Scottish Crop Research Institute (Scotland), Kahramanmaras Sutcu Imam University (Turkey), National Banana Research Center (Uganda), Ain Shams University (Egypt), University of British Columbia (Canada), Adnan Menderes (Turkey), Colegio de Postgraduados (Mexico), Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada - Cardiff University (England)
- RUFORUM, Uganda