About Ohio State
Total student enrollment: 58,000+ (all campuses)
- Ohio State, by the numbers > Statistical Summary
- Majors, colleges and schools, academic programs > Academics
Working at Ohio State > Human Resources
College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences (CFAES)
- The Department of Plant Pathology is part of the College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences (CFAES)
- CFAES includes 10 departments/units: Plant Pathology; Agricultural Communication, Education and Leadership; Agricultural, Environmental and Development Economics; Animal Sciences; Entomology; Food, Agricultural and Biological Engineering; Food Science and Technology; Horticulture and Crop Science; the School of Environment and Natural Resources; and the Food Animal Health Research Program.
- CFAES offers 22 undergraduate majors, including the Plant Pathology major in the Department of Plant Pathology, and the Plant Health Management jointly administered by Plant Pathology and Entomology. CFAES has an undergraduate population of ≈2000 students (12:1 student to faculty ratio). Personal attention and faculty advising are a hallmark of our college.
- The Plant Pathology MS/PhD program, with an enrollment of 38 MS and PhD students, is an integral part of our mission> MS/PhD Program
- The Master in Plant Health Management is a professional degree, jointly administered by Plant Pathology and Entomology. MPHM is the university's first Professional Master's program and is offered "in-person" and online > mphm.osu.edu
- OSU Extension and outreach programs in Plant Pathology are primarily geared towards Ohio's number one industry - agriculture. Visit our Extension and Outreach portal above for more information.