- Academic programs (Graduate and Undergraduate), including graduate admissions, graduate and undergraduate recruiting, academic data reporting; summer internship coordinator; internal and external communications; education outreach; website content. I'm the grad program coordinator for Plant Pathology and Plant Health Management.
- My areas of interest include science, agriculture, education and communications.
- u.osu.edu > Of Blight and Blogs
Teaching and Outreach
- Societal Issues: Pesticides, Alternatives and the Environment (PLNTPTH 4597); Spring semester
- Planting Science mentor > plantingscience.org
- PhD Botany - University of California, Riverside
- MA and BA, Biology - California State University, Fresno
- Kingsburg, California
- Department of Plant Pathology - Academic Program Coordinator (2007 - present)
- Ohio Bioproducts Innovation Center - Grant writing, data reporting and communications (2006-2007)
- University of Florida, IFAS Citrus Research and Education Center, Lake Alfred, Florida - Public relations and communications coordinator (1998-2005)
- Plant Space Biology, Kennedy Space Center - National Research Council Associate (1994-1997) and Dynamac Corp scientist (1998)
Students Invited to Help Feed the World
Ohio State Offers New Master in Plant Health Management Degree
OSU Images of the Day
> Peaceful Path > Splash of Color
> Apple picking > North Central APS > APS Centennial
Student recruitment in plant pathology: filling the gaps to connect to prospective students.. Monica M. Lewandowski, S. D. Williams, T. K. Mitchell, A. E. Dorrance, T. L. Niblack, D. N. (Alvis) Tate, Rachel D. Capouya, K. S. McGlone, B. K. Mowery, B. D. Weaver. Poster, American Phytopathological Society Annual Meeting, Aug. 9-14, 2014, Minneapolis, Minn.
American Phytopathological Society
- Office of Public Relations and Outreach, board member
- Committee for Diversity and Equality, member